“Although the possibility of emotional trauma is ever-present, so too is the possibility of forming bonds of deep emotional attunement within which devastating emotional pain can be held, rendered more tolerable, and, hopefully, eventually integrated.”
― Robert D. Stolorow
Everyone has been hurt in relationships and many have had to live with emotional trauma. Few people are able to let that pain go so they can move on with their lives without the past mudding their joy.
People have a tendency to get caught in their anger and pain after they’ve been subjected to emotional trauma and hurt. There are mental, emotional, and physical reasons why it is difficult to release this pain.
One area that can make it difficult to release the past is the misunderstanding of what forgiveness is. People often think forgiveness absolves the other person of anything that happened. You will discover this is incorrect.
Strategies and exercises to release the past range from recognizing your personal power, nurturing yourself, changing your thoughts, and discovering how to manage your feelings.
Key concepts covered in Healing from Emotional Trauma Course include:
- Why forgiveness is crucial to your mental, emotional, and physical health
- How childhood beliefs can interfere with releasing the past
- You have the power within you to release the past
- Forgiveness brings freedom
- Strategies to assist you in forgiving and letting go
In this course you will get access to:
- Online video tutorials
- Downloadable manuals
- A discount for our premium online classes.
Are there requirements or prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is open to anyone who desires to know more about how to release the pain of the past. Your success in this course depends on your ability to put the information into action. The information is simple, but you have to be willing to do the exercises and implement the strategies in your life.
What benefits will I receive from this course?
- You will learn why releasing the past is difficult and what you can do to make it easier for yourself.
- You will learn the emotional, mental, and physical causes of your pain.
- You will discover misconceptions about forgiveness.
- You will receive specific strategies and exercises to assist you in letting go of your pain and moving forward toward the life you want.
Is there a particular audience this course is geared towards?
The course is geared towards those who are tired of hurting from broken relationships, betrayals, and loss and are ready to take action to release that pain.