Using Affirmations to Achieve Success and Live Joyfully
Using affirmations is basically the practice of using simple, yet powerful statements that can help to improve our self-esteem, achieve success in anything or even discover joy in our lives. Positive affirmations are carefully formatted statement that is written down and needs to be in present tense, positive, personal and specific for it to be effective.[themepacific_box color=”grey” text_align=”left” width=”100%”]I am a firm believer that you are what you think and that whatever you feed your mind with is what you become. More also, whatever is in your mind, you will speak and words are like seeds in that they germinate and yield fruits. [/themepacific_box]
What makes using affirmations so powerful is that they work with our subconscious mind in order to make a better and lasting changes in our lives. They are therefore the cheapest and most powerful tool for positive thinking and self-empowerment.
Most often, we are unaware of the joy that lies within us and therefore do not celebrate it enough. Using affirmations can help you rediscover that joy, peace, health, and happiness!
Below are examples of how using positive affirmations that can help improving your life:
1. “I’m worth it!”
This positive affirmation tells us that we’re deserving of being happy. If you’re feeling dejected or worthless, this affirmation can work wonders.
- By using this affirmation on a consistent basis and coupling it with an open heart, you’ll see results. You’ll realize that you’re more than deserving of happiness and joy.
2. “I go with the flow and my life is easy and filled with happiness.”
Are you feeling stuck in rut or completely stressed out? Using affirmations like this, will help you to release all that tension.
- This affirmation will help you rid your mind of negativity so that the joy that’s present can shine through.
3. “I see the beauty in my surroundings and I radiate love and joy.”
This positive affirmation will help you to notice all that’s beautiful in this world. It will also teach you how to spread love and joy to those around you.
- You can enjoy everything that this world has to offer; all you have to do is give yourself permission to celebrate!
4. “I now choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving manner.”
This will tell your subconscious that you’re serious and you want to make good, positive changes in your life.
- This affirmation helps you open your mind to constructive thoughts so you can celebrate all the joys that life has to offer you.
5. “I can relax and accept the good that I know I deserve in my life.”
This is a positive affirmation that will help with your stress and patience.
- No matter how long it may take, you can be confident that only good things await you – because you deserve good things in your life.
- Even though you may be completely stressed out, this affirmation will help you to relax, slow down and then good things would be attracted to your life.
6. “I take time regularly to do the things that I love to do; I follow my heart and I am happy.”
Using affirmations such as this is a fantastic way of celebrating someone very important – YOU! You take the time to make yourself a priority and you’re an active player in your life!
- To be happy is extremely important and joy will follow you wherever you go when you recite this affirmation frequently. Remember: Happiness is a decision you make.
Joy is an important aspect of our lives and every one of us deserve a joyful life. Using affirmations have a way of making us evolve as individuals and to be contented with our lives. Develop a habit of saying positive affirmations on a regular basis, enjoy and celebrate the joy of life and watch as success unfolds!
[Tweet “Discover how using affirmations on a regular basis can help you achieve goals “]