Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.
To Love yourself more… you are really saying that you want to come alive.
Sometimes we can be too hard on ourselves by holding onto our inadequacies and easily forgetting those wonderful things we’ve achieved in the past and the beautiful qualities in us that many applaud us for. You make it extra difficult for others to admire, adore or like you when you do not love yourself.
Many find it quite easy to love others, while they find it much more difficult to value themselves. Where this is the case, you are literally allowing other people to take advantage of you. You will find yourself attracting and getting involved in unhealthy relationships that results in overindulging and feeling unloved.. You need to learn to love yourself and stop wasting your valuable time… you only have one life… live it, love it and enjoy it well! Now is the time to stop setting those unrealistic and unchallenged goals that are way beyond your abilities.
Love yourself more… you deserve it!
1.Know that you are important and you matter to the world. Your voice and your opinions matter. What you do for a living matters and the fact that you are alive today matters too. You may not know it but many lives have been touched positively by you.
2. Recognise that we all learn from our past mistakes; do not allow others to define you by your greatest mistakes. Your mistakes may have influenced your life, but they can only change who you are if you allow it. It doesn’t matter how many mistakes you’ve made, the important thing is that you learn from each one and do not repeat them. Tomorrow is a new day.
3. Forgive someone who has wronged you. Forgiving doesn’t mean that you have to let them back into your life or give them another chance to hurt you. It just means that you’re not going to spend any more time or mental energy holding onto your anger. Be good to yourself and let it go.
Impress yourself with your inner strength and enjoy the relief that forgiveness brings.
4. Think about the best compliments you’ve ever received. Bask in them. The most meaningful compliments are those that ring true in the depth of your soul. It’s exciting when someone else recognizes the best that we have to offer the world.
5. Stand your ground. Let your voice be heard and be bold enough to voice your opinion, standing for what you believe either it’s right and wrong. Be ready to let others in to your interests and hobbies. When you love yourself, you do not need other peoples permission to follow your passion. Be proud of those things and people who matter to you.
6. Be kind to yourself. The world can be cruel to you; one slip-up and they hold on to it,forgetting all the good and important things you’ve ever done for them. Don’t allow them get to you and be kind to yourself. Remember your good qualities and your strengths.
7.Offer helping hand to others. Generally, we hold in esteem those people who offer themselves in service to others. You can equally have a high regard for yourself by going out of your way each week to add value to other peoples lives by offering a helping hand and making life so much more pleasant for others. Look for charitable organisations or your local council or church that addresses a cause you;re passionate about..
8. Look after yourself. Do regular health check-up and visit you dentist on a regular basis. Spend your money on you… look good and eat well! Dress comfortably and don’t be preoccupied about the way you look but yourself the attention you deserve.
All ensure you look good at all times… people will sometimes treat you according to the way you’re dressed.
9. Do something nice for yourself. Take the trip you’ve been putting off. Buy yourself a book. Take a class on a topic that interests you. Buy those expensive sheets for the bed. Don’t do it as a reward but because you want it and your wonderful self deserves it.
10. Bear in mind your greatest achievements. It’s so easy to forget how much we’ve achieved in life and helped others to achieve. Sit down and write down your successes… see how amazing you truly are? You’ve done lots of great things. Every now and then, go back in time and remind yourself of achievements and look forward to greater success..
We learnt as children love to others and I don’t think much was taught about loving ourselves. Just as you have learnt to love others, it is about time you apply that same principle and love yourself too. When you love yourself more, a whole number of people will benefit from that act. Everyone is happier and at their best when they love themselves. You can do more for others and be more inspiring. Take the time to love yourself fully. You deserve it.