Living My Life Purpose… I Delegate My Weaknesses
The act of delegation is the primary key to a successful management. Indeed you do not have to do everything and be everything! That is impossible! If you try it…you will wear yourself out!
Sometimes, it can be our pride that stops us from asking for help. However, one that seeks to live a life of purpose must be willing to let others…
“The first rule of management is delegation. Don’t try and do everything yourself because you can’t.” – Anthea Turner
If you are one of those that just don’t know how to let go…to delegate, below are useful words that when confessed daily, will soon become part of you:
- My life is so much more relaxed and pleasurable when I let go of the need to do everything myself. In addition, I actually enjoy more success when I let others handle some of the tasks and responsibility!
- At work and in my business, delegating projects and tasks is a skill I use effectively. I match up the task with the person who can do it the best. I am comfortable in asking for help whenever I need it. This allows me to focus on my parts of the project so I can do them well.
- When I delegate, I refrain from trying to control everything. I am confident that the team around me can do an exceptional job, even if their methods are different from mine.
- Fostering a team spirit lets everyone be part of the success. The better I perfect my delegating skills, the less everyone feels the need to turn to me for everything.
- At home, delegating chores teaches my children responsibility and enables them to feel like an integral part of the family. It also lets them enjoy the feelings of pride and confidence for a job well done.
- Delegating the responsibilities of the household also provides me more time to enjoy my family and gives me a chance to take better care of myself.
- I can take time to relax, exercise, pray, and meditate, which all contribute to helping me be the best I can be. Doing so refreshes me, releases stress, and recharges my energy. I can then tackle the things I want to do with renewed vigor and passion.
- Today, I plan to delegate effectively, knowing that in refraining from trying to do everything and be everything, I am setting myself up for greater success throughout the day.
- Do I ask others for help?
- How can I delegate some of my current responsibilities?
- Do I arrange my schedule so I have time for myself?